Profile Of Experience
- Mediation of internal and external disputes
- Management of Internal Dispute Resolution – in both representative and facilitative capacities
- Restructuring and drafting of Employment Contracts and Internal Policies and Procedures for private and public sectors
- Management of Strikes and Lock-outs
- Operational Restructuring and Retrenchments (including S189A Retrenchments)
- Transfers of business or parts thereof i.t.o S197 of the Labour Relations Act
- Demarcation Disputes
- B-BBEE Consulting
- Employment Equity Administration
- Drafting and interpretation of Collective Agreements for both private and public sectors
- Investigation and processing of Injury on Duty (IOD’s) cases
- Litigation in the CCMA and all other statutory Bargaining Councils comprising of arguing points in limine and representation during Arbitration
- Representation in private- and pre-dismissal Arbitrations
- All facets of Labour-related litigation in the Magistrate’s Court; Labour Court; Labour Appeal Court; High Court; Supreme Court of Appeal and the Constitutional Court
Professional Membership And Association
GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Global Business Solutions is a leading Labour Law, Human Resources and Industrial Relations consultancy offering a diverse range of services aimed at empowering businesses to achieve their objectives.
Tokiso provides dispute resolution processes and support services for commercial, employment and community disputes. This includes mediations, arbitrations, facilitations and tailored processes.
The South African Society for Labour Law is a non-profit organisation which aims to promote the advancement of labour law as a legal and academic discipline, and encourage collaboration between lawyers and other experts within the field of labour law.
CHRIS BAKER AND ASSOCIATES