Profile Of Experience
- Management of Internal Dispute Resolution (incl. Mediation) – in both representative and facilitative capacities
- Chairing, initiating and / or assisting in preparation with disciplinary, incapacity, grievance and appeal hearings.
Operational Restructuring and Retrenchments (including S189A Retrenchments)
- Drafting of all employment related documents, such as employment contracts, internal policies and procedures, collective agreements for public and private sectors.
- Management of Strikes and Lock-outs.
- Assistance during Section 197 transactions.
- Employment Equity training, consulting and administration.
- Litigation in the CCMA and all other statutory Bargaining Councils.
All facets of Labour-related litigation in the Labour Court, Labour Appeal Court, High Court, and the Constitutional Court
- Facilitation of public and inhouse workshops on all employement related topics.
- Wage negotiation
Professional Membership And Association
Global Business Solutions is a leading Labour Law, Human Resources and Industrial Relations consultancy offering a diverse range of services aimed at empowering businesses to achieve their objectives.
Tokiso provides dispute resolution processes and support services for commercial, employment and community disputes. This includes mediations, arbitrations, facilitations and tailored processes.
The South African Society for Labour Law is a non-profit organisation which aims to promote the advancement of labour law as a legal and academic discipline, and encourage collaboration between lawyers and other experts within the field of labour law.
Chris Baker & Associates is a law firm in Gqeberha, Eastern Cape specialising in Employment Law and Industrial Relations. They represent both international companies and local businesses.